Friday, March 14, 2008

A Word From Salty Pete

AHOY! And welcome to the maiden voyage of the U.S.S. Cartoonland. Our humble little corner of the blogoshere.
I'm your host, Salty Pete, master of the seven seas and plunderer of the digital deep known to most as the in-ter-nut.

There's two things old Salty Pete loves; that's CARTOONS and CRACKERS! And that leads me to why we're here.

I've collected a LOT of cartoons and I love to share them with everyone. You can also read Old Pete's Squawk Box where I rate each cartoon on five different points: Writing, Design, Music, Animation, and Direction. I'll rate each cartoon with Crackers! The better the toon, the more crackers it deserves. Pretty simple, huh?

<--Pete's Rating Crackers (don't eat 'em)

We'll discuss toons from all over the world, Toons from yesterday and today, from TV and from the big screen. And if there's a specific toon you want to read about, E-mail me a cracker and I'll see what I can do!

Keep your beak clean, kids! I'll see you next week!

No comments: